My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

3/23/2009

What Inspires You? Guest Post IV: Jamie Varon

The fourth in my "What Inspires You" series, I'm happy to be featuring Jamie Varon who tells it like it is. I appreciate her drive, honesty and fresh ideas such as her Twitter Should Hire Me Campaign. So without further ado...

Jamie Varon
Bio: Jamie Varon writes about the intersection of life, love, and work over at her blog, intersected (www.intersectedblog.com). She is bold, ambitious, honest, and wants to write about topics that people are afraid to discuss. Currently, she is working towards building a strong portfolio within the social media marketing industry.
Blog: intersected Twitter: @jamievaron

At different times of the day, inspiration will hit me. It could be a beautifully designed website or a blog post about something living honestly and courageously. Maybe, it's a copmliment someone gave me or a criticism I received. I find that inspiration comes in the most unsuspecting forms.

However, the one thing that always, 100% no doubt inspires me is when someone is living passionately and authentically. And, when they have the courage to be honest about it, flaws and all. That is my true inspiration.

blog comments powered by Disqus