My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

2/08/2009

12for12K-Social Media for 12 Social Causes

If you haven't heard of 12for12K yet, here's your chance. This involves 12 charities for 12 months this 2009, to raise $12,000 per charity. This philanthropic charity effort is relying on the "combination of social media and fund-raising." The charity chosen in January 2009 was War Child and this month is Stop the Silence. Without a doubt, I'm in and you can grab the blog badge here (see my sidebar).
Recently, as I made my regular visit to Danny Brown's blog I noticed the 12for12K promotional video had been released. It's very well-done and inspiring, so if you also feel it please feel free to pass it along, donate and spread the word. I'm in, are you?


"When there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance." -St. Francis of Assisi


For more information:
Website: http://12for12k.org/
Twitter: @12for12k
Blog: http://12for12k.org/category/blog/
blog comments powered by Disqus